Personal Favorite Brands??

• REP

What is everybody's favorite brand/s and why??

• REP

I would have to say, "Everybodys brand" Cellucor because i feel like they have great Clean products and their backed by the FDA Also BSN as well. Ive tried their Syntha-6 Chocolate milkshake and its really good!

• I'm personally a big fan of prosupps when it comes to preworkout and stuff like that. But I always go with ON when it comes to protein/mass gainers.

• REP

Couldn't Agree more hahaha!

• I am a HUGE fan of PEScience products, but when it comes to aminos ISO 100%.

Morgan Kube
    mkfittCP.com

• REP

I really like the continuous innovation of isatori. Bio-Gro is a huge game changer followed by everyone's favorite fat burner, Lipo-drex. For these reasons isatori is my favorite brand. With that said, I am also a big fan of MAN Sports and Optimum Nutrition.

Nick Findley
    CPNick.com

• REP

Pro Supps hands down has some excellent products! I'd probably have to choose them as my favorite brand, oh and Dymatize :)

• Cellucor and Scivation
    Worked with both companies for 3 years a piece.
    Honorable Mention to PES my buddy Cyrus use to be the R&D for the company in the early stages.

Team ScoobyPrep
    Scivation/Primaforce Online Represenative

• Cellucor. I just like their products! I have used a lot and they work for me plus they taste great too!