Prepping Breakfast

• Anybody out there prep there breakfast? I get up early for work and need some ideas of what to make the night before. Thanks!

• Similar thread here:

https://community.campusprotein.com/topic/162/lunch-ideas

Use a combination of things you personally enjoy food source wise.

• more ideas:

Cook for the week and here is how
    bulk cook chicken, turkey, beef and leave out enough for 2-3 days and freeze the rest
    bulk cook rice, potatoes and portion off what you need for 2-3 days and freeze the rest with your protein source of choice
    Portable foods --> almonds, nuts, oil's, nut butters to easily hit your fat targets

protein powder + yogurt packs = easy on the go meal
    trail mix, granola, string cheese, cottage cheese, tuna packs, cans of chicken/salmon are also portable and help meet your macronutrient goals.

prepack sandwiches of lean ham or turkey on whole wheat or ezekiel bread
    Oatmeal + Whey in a container and add just enough water to make a protein pudding.

I work upward to 50-55 hours a week and find this very easy to make meals and still get the job done.

good things to consider Select Protein #pronuts Quest Bars are all great supplements to reach your nutrient goals

• @TheSolution Awesome thank you! Will definitely try cooking my weeks worth of food.

Looks like your connection to Campus Protein Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.