Started from the bottom.

• Hey all! I've already posted in this section, but my first post was really just kind of telling everyone where I'm from, I didn't really talk about why I'm here or why I'm a CP rep and I think that is just as important. So, here goes nothing.

Two years ago, I was sick, skinny and had bird legs. I was about 20 pounds lighter than what I weight today. I was pretty much ridiculed and dealt with dirty looks and rude comments on the daily and trust me, that hurt. What people didn't know is that it wasn't by choice. But, after my gall bladder surgery, I could actually eat more and finally felt well enough to take charge and found my true love for fitness and bodybuilding.

I began reverse dieting, starting lifting properly, started eating like a bodybuilder needs to be eating rather than like a bird. Basically, I have been grinding for the past two years straight and I've loved every second. It's not a chore, it's my passion. I'm focusing on bettering myself each and every day and I'm just gonna keep on grinding until I reach my goals.

I'm so much healthier, stronger and ultimately happier now. I don't hear those cruel words anymore. I actually get compliments for once. I've been surpassing PR's and killing workouts. People come to ME for advice. (I still seek plenty of my own advice because I'm always looking to grow and learn more. And I know for I fact I don't even know half of what there is to know) And eating, yes contrary to popular belief, I eat.

This isn't a fad for me, it's a lifestyle. It's what I love. It's where I've found confidence and the gym is my me time. It's exhilarating but it's my outlet for relaxation at the same time. It's taken me two years to get this far but boy do I appreciate the process. A lot of people don't understand my love for fitness, but it's something I'm passionate about. It saved my life and changed it for the better.

It's not about being the best, it's about being better than you were yesterday. I've come a long way but I ain't finished yet.

Side note: If anyone is having confidence issues or needs a little guidance or start to improving their lifestyle, you can always talk to me. I know EXACTLY where you're coming from and what you're going through so I'd be happy to help you to the best of my abilities. I've been through my fair share of ups and downs. It hasn't been all rainbows and butterflies by any means, but I am an open book and even if I can't help you out, I'm sure I know someone who can and I will send you their way. Nobody should have to feel down on themselves, you need to love yourself and love yourself through every stage of your journey.

Keep grinding fam!

Looks like your connection to Campus Protein Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.