Arnold Schwarzenegger

• Honestly, I had no idea where to put this, but I wanted to post something about one of my main inspirations, Arnold Schwarzenegger. If you don't know who Arnold is I feel sorry for you because the man is a legend. He is definitely THE bodybuilder. Since I've always idolized him so much I always read about Arnold, what he did, advice he gave on training, diet, etc. and I mean, it's legit. Many things that I have tried because a seed that Arnold placed in my head, have been successful or appear to be pretty successful. Everyone has their own opinion of course however, he kind of has years of experience, numerous titles and the body to back it up. Haha. I mean, if you read the link to the article that is going to be posted a little later on, then you'll realize that the man knows what he's doing.

If some of you know who Arnold is but don't really know him as a bodybuilder, you should read into it. Really good content in my opinion. If you don't really know him aside of the governing, acting guy then give this one a read. I thought it was a basic summary of things that you guys would benefit and could read! Let me know what you think!

I especially like the tips on dieting and it is kind of fun to try his training routines. I feel like a fan girl but it makes me go extra hard that day. Haha.

Oh, and check out those stats/measurements. Arnold is the man.

Here's the link:
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Greatest Bodybuilder Ever

• And his supplement line is also a joke.
    If you have not noticed they removed him from MusclePharm because his product do not meet label claims.

The bad news for MusclePharm just seems to continue today, as word has got out that fellow supplement company Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is now suing the Athlete’s Company. A press release was posted this morning that the guys over at Supplement Reviews have broken down and gone into detail on. The lawsuit has come just a few days after Arnold Schwarzenegger ended his relationship with MusclePharm and the Arnold Series was confirmed as discontinued.

Hi-Tech’s lawsuit appears to be based on MusclePharm allegedly amino spiking its Arnold Schwarzenegger Series mass protein Iron Mass. The press release says that testing revealed a total protein count of 19.53g per serving for Iron Mass instead of the 40g the supplement promises on its label.

You got 20g of protein instead of 40g as promised. what a joke.
    Thats why you stick with quality brands such as Select Protein or #cor-whey-trial-size @Lauren-Marella

• I was talking about Arnold as a human being and a bodybuilder. I did not mention his supplement line at all haha because I have already heard that stuff. I don't even use it. I was referring more to his personal training and his personal diet information.

• @TheSolution and actually Cellucor is my protein of choice. I had peanut butter marshmallow today and have a back stock of that and the molten chocolate as well. I also have bought Pescience to use on a regular basis. I don't buy the Arnold series. I just like him.

• @laurwyx3 If you like PB Marsh .. You need to try Cinnamon Swirl and CCCD (Choc Chip Cookie Dough) Both are fantastic
    If you have some extra money to spend then i would suggest

XF 2.0 Lemon Cream Pie, Mocha, Cinnamon Roll
    Metabolic Nutrition Peanut Butter Cookie
    Beverly Cookies & Cream
    These are some of the best flavors on the market.

• @TheSolution oh my goodness I love those flavors too. All the flavors of cor-whey are legit. Mmmm never heard of those, those sound amazing. I'll look into it!

• @laurwyx3
    a few others
    protogen cookies and cream // vanilla
    beverly rocky road
    xf 2.0 triple chocolate
    MTS Triple Chocolate Biscuit, Pumpkin, Red Velvet
    Iforce Red velvet/blueberry

• @TheSolution thanks for all the suggestions. Not gonna lie, I am basic white girl status so that pumpkin sounds clutch!

• Follow me on Youtube and watch my video review of it.
    I am the biggest white girl at heart and I am a guy :)
    Youtube = Bkupniewski

• Subscribed :)