Best tasting vaniella protein?

• What is the best tasting vaniella protein powder in your opinion?

• I have tried almost every protein on the market
    From what CP Offers i would suggest #cor-whey-trial-size vanilla and Select Protein for your good vanilla go to protein powders
    other good ones
    XF 2.0 Vanilla
    Blue Star Iso-Smooth Vanilla
    It will be hard price per dollar to beat Cellucor and PES hands down @Lauren-Marella

• @TheSolution Thanks! I did recommended cor-whey to my client that was asking about it. I think they have the best tasting proteins especially for those who are new to protein powders! :)

• @Lauren Marella its great because it has an added digestive enzyme in them. That makes it tolerance for those who have a slight lactose intolerance. That is why I highly suggest it because it opens it up to others on the market to try this product. Another reason why Animal Whey and Dymatize get a lot of praise due to the added enzyme.
    Digestion is a key thing overlooked by most trainees. You have to make sure what you eat, take, settles well on your system to continue to make progress.

• For me I love the muscle pharm 100% isolate. It blends well and tastes great !

• I agree with @TheSolution. Both Cellucor and PES are hands down my goto protein. Normally ill mix a little bit of peanut butter and ice with cellucor vanilla to make a protein "milkshake". Vanilla I think is the best value in terms of protein because you can always cook with it and add it to different recipes.

• @Courtney-McVay Agreed. vanilla is such a verstaile flavor. not to mention both protein powders digest very easy. COR-Performance Whey has an added digestive enzyme added to the formula to make it easily digestable. PES is a top notch company that is 3rd party tested and true to its label just like cellucor. This is why these 2 brands are awesome. Not only are they meeting protein label claims, they taste great. Select Protein

Looks like your connection to Campus Protein Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.