What was/is your major in?

• REP

I graduated with a BS in Biological Sciences, Human Biology Concentration, and Minors in Biomanufacturing (pharmaceuticals) and Microbiology.

Now, I work in pharmaceutical manufacturing and eventually want to get my MBA and move into management.

• REP

@thefitmurse True... what's even more amazing in my opinion is how far civilization has stayed the same. So many of today's political talking heads would be right at home in Ancient Rome! The field school I went to was located at the top of a hill in Tuscany, and boy it was steep, so having to climb that (multiple times) each day while hauling tools, buckets of mud and old bricks, as well as the amount of walking and hiking and climbing historical monuments in Florence and Rome -- it was better than a boot camp, haha!

• I am currently in my first year and my declared major is Kinesiology and thinking about taking some business and marketing classes while possibly majoring in those

• I am an health science major out of Furman University. I also am getting a degree in military science because I am apart of the ROTC program and its one of the required majors we for us.

• I'm currently studying exercise science and planning to go into physical therapy. Also, while I am going to school I am currently a student athletic trainer, which is something that I've been doing since I was a freshman in high school. So yay, I'm one of your typical gym rats that is trying to stay close to the fitness world with exercise science/PT because I love everything about it!

• Nutrition and dietics :)

• Hey there! I am a Dietetics/Nutrition major at SUNY Oneonta. My ultimate dream is to be a Sports Dietitian for professional sports teams. My dream is to go to UNC and get my MS in Public Health!
    I also take a lot of classes in the Exercise Science department (such as Orthopedic Assessment and Kinesiology). I am really into Biology and Anatomy. I just love learning about the human body, and I find that what I learn in my Nutrition classes directly ties into my other science classes.
    I

• Hey! I am currently Physical Education with a concentration in Exercise Science. When I graduate I will get my CSCS and go into Strength and Conditioning! I want to work with student athletes in collegiate sports, specifically Rugby but I won't be picky! Thinking about getting my MS in Athletic Training after a few years working so we will see!

• I'm a design engineering major. Which is kinda like a mechanical engineer, a machinist, a supervisor, and a maintenance man had a crazy night and my major is what popped out. A lot of engineers at my school hit the weight room, then again we're mainly an engineering school haha