Choice of Music

• Does the type of music that you listen to change depending on your workout? And if so, how?

• REP

I like to listen to Heavy Rock when I am shooting to try to PR on my exercises, i.e. All That Remains, Bullet for My Valentine. I also frequently listen to Trap (electronic) music, and Rap during prolonged workouts as they sometimes give me that second wind, i.e. A$AP Ferg, 2 Chainz, Future.

• I always bump rap in the gym. Depending on the lift, like heavy deadlifts or squat pr's will be straight fire rap tracks with a tight beat

• Usually rap for my core lifts, and pop/ anything upbeat for my accessory lifts. Candyman gave me life today under the bar.

• I'm a big fan of rock music so I usually go with the "Hard Rock Strength Training" Pandora station and that plays artists such as Disturbed, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Red, Three Days Grace, Seether, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, etc.

Looks like your connection to Campus Protein Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.