Thoughts on Icon Meals/Premade meals

• Hey guys! I just wanted some input on Icon Meals/Premade meals. I'll be working 40 hours/week at my internship this summer and I'd definitely like to keep my nutrition and food intake in check. The only easy methods I can think of are protein/mass gainer shakes and premade meals.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas!

• REP

i always make my meals at the beginning on the week for 3 days (with roomies its hard to have that much room in the fridge) to be honest, I think its cheaper to just make your own meals. not saying Icon Meals etc isnt awesome, but I make waffles, pancakes, overnight oats, etc. for breakfast, chicken etc for lunch and then dinner I can make at home! I understand the work load week but I think if you make enough for 3 meals and then keep it at that thats easier than spending money for someone to do it for you! :)

• Very easy here...
    Cook for the week and here is how
    bulk cook chicken, turkey, beef and leave out enough for 2-3 days and freeze the rest
    bulk cook rice, potatoes and portion off what you need for 2-3 days and freeze the rest with your protein source of choice
    Portable foods --> almonds, nuts, oil's, nut butters to easily hit your fat targets

protein powder + yogurt packs = easy on the go meal
    trail mix, granola, string cheese, cottage cheese, tuna packs, cans of chicken/salmon are also portable and help meet your macronutrient goals.

prepack sandwiches of lean ham or turkey on whole wheat or ezekiel bread
    Oatmeal + Whey in a container and add just enough water to make a protein pudding.

I work upward to 50-55 hours a week and find this very easy to make meals and still get the job done.

good things to consider Select Protein #pronuts Quest Bars are all great supplements to reach your nutrient goals