Motivational Videos

• What is your go to motivational video? Mine definitely has to be John Burke's "In The Arena" Speech. Listen to it before every workout #motivation

• REP

Hands down, best motivational video is the documentary on Colin Clark. Look it up.

Coming in a close second is the CP takeover at Old School Gym. However, I may be slightly bias because I am feature in this video. None the less, check it out here.

Lastly, I really like to follow youtubers such as @Erick-Sandoval, Christian Guzman, Max, and Steve Cook.

• REP

I love listening to CT Fletcher... A little bit vulgar for some but it's what gets me going and that's what counts! There's even an app with different motivational clips from him. I prefer to just load up some Youtube videos and watch them or listen to them just before I go to work out, and keep thinking about him yelling at me when I'm training, haha.

• I tear up sometimes, not gonna lie

• @BlakeCP22 any video by Greg Plitt gets me ready for my workout. Could listen to his videos all day long.

• CT Fletcher and Steve Cook are the best inspirational video guys I've found yet.

• Doug miller deadlifting...