The One Song

• Whats the one song you need to hear in the gym???

• As I Lay Dying - Confined or Through Sturggle

• @Bam_Banner I love Till I collapse by Eminem

• I personally have to go with two songs. Marky marks: good vibrations(gets me dancing) then boots and blood by five finger death punch because it's amazing at pumping up.

• REP

Pop that by French Montana. Ive have hit a fair share of PR's listening to this song. Before you judge take it in. Here is a link.

• Anything mgk, or five finger death punch , but the song I go too when I'm struggling is bad mother fu*ker by mgk and kid rock.

• Chinx- For the Love

• Nice! Those are some solid tracks, adding some of those to my playlist now! For me, any early Jeezy and waka flocka gets me to where I need to be. But as far as getting my mind right before I start, I always have to play Never Been by Logic

• No doubt NEW LEVEL by asap ferg! Nothing I can't do when that comes on

• Hood Go Crazy - Tech N9ne...hands down!

• REP

Beast (Southpaw Remix) by Rob Bailey & the Hustle Standard! Hands down the song to get you hyped up!

• So Common, So Cheap - Blood For Blood
    Die For Your Government - Anti-Flag
    Ghost Walking - Lamb of God
    Let's Go - Lil Jon
    The Pride - Five Finger Death Punch
    Go Hard - Kanye

Fuck I could go on and on, but those are the first ones that came to mind that I love hearing.

• Anything by Godsmack gets me pumped! Also the "light em up!" Song by Fallout Boy.

• No more sorrow or Disturbed- Down with the sickness. old songs but I like them.