Creatine Thoughts

• REP

I feel that Creatine gets a bad rep from a lot of people, but I don't find a problem with it and find it perfect. But what are your opinions??Good/Bad?? Thoughts?

• Whats bad about it? it is the #1 studied ingredient on the market for Performance, Endurance, and Strength.

Creatine is held intra-cellular and inside the cell (not outside) This is wher epoeple give you the "its making me hold water". Creatine is found in food we eat (Fish/Steak) i don't see people holding water eating fish or steak.

it is dirt cheap, its effective, and it works. Competitors take it all the way up and through their shows because it helps keep a full look on their frame.

Get a bulk creatine monohydrate:
    5g for 30 days, then 3-5g on workout days. NO need to load or cycle your creatine:

[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/5fevdc.jpg[/img]

Total body creatine pool turnover is ~2 grams per day. So, if you've neared saturation from use of creatine over an extended period of time, then you are not going to retain more than ~2 grams no matter what. ~3 grams (+/- a little dpending upon LBM) is really all that's needed. As you can see from the Cr group below, most of the 10 grams of creatine taken at once goes down the toilet.