Summer Goals and Stack

• Summer is coming up. Some of us are adding weight to build a bigger base. Some of us are trying to shed up and get that summer shred look.

What is everyone's Goal? What is your supplement Stack?
    I will start

Current Goal : To lean up after last competing in 2012 at Nationals in Pittsburgh. I currently was at my all time heaviest in the offseason moving from a LightWeight to a Middleweight (154 to 176 cutoff) Adding 22 pound of LBM in a few years is not easy, and it has been a patient period trying to stay lean and add quality size. Currently got up to 185 and looking to lean down.

Current supps I am using:
    Cellucor, Scivation, PES Whey (For To Meet Whey Intake)
    Cellucor Creatine (Pre-Workout if needed, but M5 Covers it)
    Cellucor M5 Reloaded (Pre-workout)
    Cellucor Cor BCAA // Alpha Amino (BCAA)
    Controlled Labs OxiMega (Fish Oil)
    Controlled labs Orange Triad (Multi)
    NOW Vitamin D (To help reach Vitamin D)
    EvoMuse Gut Health (Probiotic)
    NOW Digestive Enzymes (Enzyme taken with meals)
    PES/Athletix Ergonine (Pre-Workout)

Supps I will Add:
    Forskolin 95 (50-100mg) will spread out dose 6-8 hours apart
    Yohimbine HCL (Start at 2.5mg and work up to .02mg/kg) when i start stalling.
    Burner and Thermo TBD --> Most likely Alphamine//Norcodrene

I have Ran Alphamine + F95 + Yohimbine two times in the past and has treated me very well. Why fix what aint broken?

SO far over 6 weeks I have just added a touch of cardio (After doing next to none) and lowered calories a bit and still have the weightloss rolling. Saving all supplements for the last resort and push.

Lets hear your goals and stacks.

Looks like your connection to Campus Protein Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.